Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snow & Sun



Lots of snow and lots of sun. And that sun burns! Every night I've been waking up with a face that is on fire - so today I decided to use sun block. This may seem like a no brainer - and I know it annoys Zoya every time I forget to put it on, but I hate sunblock. Just seems so responsible or something.

Anyway, I used it today and also took these pictures of Lisa (bottom) and Dicky (top) ripping up the corn snow today on Pyramid. Still no wind - Dicky really wants to get the kite wings out (basically windsurfing on skiis) - but we need wind to do so. Hopefully we'll have some Kite Wing on Kodiak photos on the blog later in the week. In the meantime, I'm not complaining about the lack of wind and perfect skiing conditions. Usually it's the wind that makes skiing uncomfortable on Kodiak. Patrick

1 comment:

My Little Family: said...

No wind in Kodiak? I think of Kodiak as a windy place, especially if you wear a dress!

Bite the bullet Patrick - wear the sunscreen. You should see some of the people here in Florida who haven't. Parts of ears or nose removed due to skin cancer. Yikes.

Vickie