Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kid Pics

One tired bunny prior to his morning coffee
Nora and Stuey both have their own point and shoot cameras and they are constantly on the prowl taking pictures.  I generally do not pay too much attention to the budding photographers and hence they get photos like the one of me above.

It is actually pretty hilarious to see the moments they captured when we download their photos.  Slightly more unscripted than the photos Zoya and I take.  I also like how they use the pre set camera 'frames' - I really like the 'bunny ears'!  But best of all we get to see the self incriminating photos of them jumping on the bed (bottom photos).  We never even knew they did this until we saw the photos.

Patrick

Nor and Tankee

M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E. (actually Abbie the babysitter)

Chase Bunny on the computer

Busted - ready to leap on the bed

Whooooo hooo Nora is flying

No comments: