Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday Evening Pool Time





On Sunday evening, I took the kids to the pool. They had a GREAT time but thankfully Roxann and Katie were there with Natalie and Cece. I needed serious help. Stuey is a 100% water guy and was quite fearless running every which way and even trying to go under water a few times. So that left Roxann and Katie to keep their eyes on Nora--bless their hearts.

The pool was maxed out with people-kids splashing every which way. Quite a wild atmosphere. I definitely want to go back, but not without an extra set of hands. Getting a 1 year old and 3 year old ready in the locker room, as well as myself was a bit too much.

We'll figure out a routine with it all. The good part is that Nora and Stuey really enjoyed the pool, as did I. We'll be back.

Zoya

1 comment:

My Little Family: said...

My suggestion is to wear your swim suits under your clothing instead of underware.

In the summer I often wear my swim suit under sundress or short & tee then it is easy and fast to get in and out of pool. Of course here in FL summer your swim suit dries quickly when you get out. I can pop on my sundress to run to the grocery store and then shed it when I am ready to go back in the pool.