Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life is Good



Not much to say - just some snow 'eye candy'. These are some photos I took on my ski/hike up from the golf course to near the top of Pyramid. Mountain goats on the top of the mountain. I noted that Buskin Lake has even frozen over. Tomorrow I plan on skate skiing on Lake Catherine. I checked it today and the ice is good with about a 1/4 inch of snow frozen onto the surface. It ought to be perfect. It is winter - Life is Good. Patrick

2 comments:

Isiik said...

Patrick, FYI, I have farmed your blog for nice variety of panoramas for my AAA powerpoint. It sure looks nice now. When are you going to do a show of your photography? It can be called "Nuna - Landscapes by Patrick Saltonstall"

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

isiik - I am dying to know what photographs you liked. When you're done with your powerpoint for the AAA's send me a pdf (make it small with acrobat). I'd love to see it (but don't feel obligated or anything - only if you want to). Piugta