Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

Patrick is Back!!


It has been wonderful having Patrick home. Looks like we have a day of nice weather to enjoy-some MUCH needed sunshine is with us this morning.
I"ll take Nora to her speech appointment in a few minutes then perhaps the beach later today. Last night MJ and Karen and I went out for a drink then a movie, which was SO FUN. I'm known for either falling asleep at movies or leaving half way if I don't like it-and last night I stayed for the whole movie! I think Mary Jane was rather pleased with my new-found movie endurance. We went to a late show and it was still a tad light in the sky at 11:30 when we got out. Summer is in the air.

Zoya

Photo:
Emmy (Patricks mom), Patrick, Polly (Patrick's sister), Andrew (groom), Dicky (Patrick's brother) at Andrew's wedding

No comments: