Search This Blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Off to the South End & Places East




Well I am off to Olga Bay to conduct an archaeological survey and excavation with Justin Hays, Mark Rusk and Brian Davis. Meanwhile Zoya is in Maine with the Kiddos and Megan visiting with her sister Ella. At this very moment she is driving up the highway from Boston to Maine. In an hour I'll be in a float plane winging on down to the South End. The doggies have their friend Missy coming to stay and keep them company and watch the house.

The photos are of Olga lakes where we will surveying. I took them last year while I was down there. It's a wild place. No more posts from me until the 20th of May when I return, but Zoya plans to post from Maine. So stay tuned. Patrick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

perfect corn snow here!! we are so excited about how it got great right when patrick left!!