Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Crab Festival weekend






This weekend is the annual Crab Festival-an exuse to eat yummy, often fattening food! Patrick was brave enough to get a plate of king crab (only $15!!!!!!!!) to shuck and share with Nora. Nora sat on his lap the whole time- which surprised me!! i thought she wouldn't last more than 5 minutes.

We met up with Katie, Matt and Natalie St. John (see photo) as well!!

This morning both kiddos aren't feeling great. They fell asleep in my arms in the rocking chair this morning. Today is solely a taking care of kids day!! Nora is a bit warm. I think she may have a touch of a fever. She is asleep on the couch as I write this. Stuey is asleep in my left arm. One-handed typing is getting easier with practice!!

Fun bathtime photos.. Patrick loves the underwater feature of his camera-as you can see!!

No comments: