Search This Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

FUN TIMES IN MAINE!!


We're having a blast here in Maine. The weather is gorgeous, Leo and Nora are finding their groove together and Meg and I are getting lots of rest and relaxation. Ella got us a 1 week family membership to the gym, which is fabulous. I've been able to keep up with my weight lifting-yeah!

Things are beginning to turn green here in Rockport, I bet by the time we leave spring will be in full bloom! :)

Last night Nora climbed out of her playpen. I heard her crying for a bit after I put her in it at bedtime. All of a sudden she comes walking out the door. The playpen will still standing, so she didn't knock it over to get out. Pretty amazing. Luckily there is another playpen which we were able to use-and she wasn't able to climb out.

Stuart slept from 9:30-4:00 last night-LOVELY!!! I was in heaven as I desperately needed 1 good night of sleep. Seems like between Nora getting a quick intestinal bug and doing feedings with Stuey and time change adjustments, I was lacking big time in the sleep department.

Patrick has called a couple times from his dig in Olga Bay-sounds like all is going well.

This upcoming week we have playgroups for the kids, trips to the parks, swimming with Nora and hang out time planned. Should be a fun time! :) (Zoya)