Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Maine Times




Having a relaxing time here in Maine! Still warm and sunny.

Yesterday I had a Wat-su Therapy session-massage done in a pool. It was absolutely amazing. Ella got me the session as a birthday gift and I didn't know what to expect. The session was done in a round pool that was heated to 98 deg. Just fantastic. The therapist moved me around in the water-twisted me around like a pretzel. It was surreal-so fabulous. I never wanted to leave. I felt like I was in the womb!!! If I lived in Rockport, I think I'd turn into a Wat-su junkie-going every week. It was the best gift ever from Ella.

Megan is sailing with Dicky, Brooks and Davis as I write this. They're on the Faamu Sami-Dicky's trimaran. I'll try to post a photo of his sailboat sometime.

Nora and Leo are warming up to eachother. Its taken a few days. Nora is notorious for going over and pushing Leo. Leo is a trooper.

Stuey is sleeping fabulously at night-last night he slept from 8:30- midnight-woke up for a dipey change then slept till 6 AM. i am in heaven with his current sleeping schedule. Hopefully it'll stick. :)

Patrick called from Olga bay yesterday-sounds cold and wet. Rainy and snow in the mountains. I'm glad he calls. Its so good to hear his voice. To know he is safe and sound.

1 comment:

Ella S said...

We miss you guys!!! Have a safe trip home!! Love, Ella, Dicky and the boys