Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2007

Tired

Having 2 kids sure is more tiring than one. No real chance for naps. Last night it took 1.5 hours to get Stuart down to bed and I was so tired I almost started crying. I was determined to get him to sleep in his basinette once again.

Finally at 11:15, he went to sleep. This was after 4 cycles of feeding, burping, changing his diaper. I woke up at 3:30 and he was in the crook of my arm in bed with me. I have no recollection of bringing him to bed, however. Wow I was tired.

At 6:30 or 7:00 every morning Nora wakes up and likes her time in bed with me and Stuart. It would be nice to have some sleeping in time in the morning...but I don't forsee that happening for many years.

I think Stuart AND Nora are going through growth spurts. They are eating me out of house and home. The other night Nora ate lots of Sushi at the powerhouse, as well as the black cod appetizer and clam chowder. It is always reassuring to see her have a healthy appetite, as she defnintely has days where she eats very little. Kids are supposed to be very good self regulators with regards to food.

Looking forward to having Patrick back tomorrow-his conference in Anchorage has gone well. I feel badly that the dogs haven't gotten a walk since hes been gone, but its been SO cold....just today it is finally in the 20s.
(ZAS)