Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Night time parenting



Last night Stuart slept all night in his bassinette! Yeah! When he awoke every 2.5 hours to feed, I would feed him sitting on the edge of the bed and lay him back in his bassinette afterwards. What a joy it was to have the bed all to myself! Wow. I think Stuart slept better as well. We're going to give it a shot again tonight. Gosh I hope it wasn't an accident last night.

I've been feeling more tired lately so I think the basinette will be a good move-hopefully I can catch a few more concentrated zzzz's this way!

Nora is settling into her groove once again. Her personality is coming out once again-her smiles, wit, laughter. It is good to see her more relaxed since the intro of Stuart into our family. She gives Stuart lots of kisses throughout the day and remains quite curious about him.

Photos- nursing while quilting-talk about multitasking! I was thrilled with the opportunity to finish up a quilt for friends of ours.

Cathy and Stuart on her first day here at the house. My how Stuart has grown in one week! He is turning into a little chunker right before our very eyes.