Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Apprentice Discussion

My favorite show, The Apprentice, was on last night.

This is a comment made by one of my family members (who wishes to remain anonymous) regarding the Apprentice

"All I can say is WOW about last night's episode. I don't think anyone should hold it over Tim for not trying to get the girl back or keeping her on their team. It was professional of him to just let James make the decision, instead of putting up a big argument. (I just can't believe James sent her -- i have yet to see alot of leadership out of that other girl on that team -- I would like to see her as PM on a project). The last thing Tim wants to do is look all emotional over losing her, although he is starting to look pretty pathetic. There was a small part of me that wished she would be voted off, just because her voice is so scratchy and she seems a bit hyper, but all in all I don't think Angela was going to be a strong enough leader.
Can't wait for Sunday to see more :)......"

My thoughts-
I agree with my family member...I thought it was good of Tim to be professional about keeping his girlfriend on his team.
At this point Christine or Frank seem to have the best chance at winning. Christine is a sharp cookie and Trump seems to respect her opinion.

Looking forward to more discussion on this! :)