Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Mosquitoes and Archaeology




Archaeology on the Alaska Peninsula this past summer....for 3+ weeks. I wasn't there but....
I LOVED LOVED LOVED editing this movie. It looks like it was such a great group of people with good times...despite the killer number of mosquitos and remote location of the dig. This movie was definitely a joint effort of Patrick and I--he did the initial cut of footage down to 9 minutes then I took it from there...including picking the music (my favorite part!!). Music on this one was challenging as the initial song I picked "The Outsiders" was rejected by You Tube. BUMMER!!

Zoya

4 comments:

Molly said...

I just watched it for the second time. That video makes me smile! I love the scene when Ryan turns around and gives you the thumbs up. =)

-Molly

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

That's my favorite scene too! Zoya slowed it down to catch Ryan's smile. Patrick

Aubrey Morrison said...

Great video Patrick and Zoya! I love that you can see mosquitos in almost every photo and video clip. It looks like you guys got a LOT done in three weeks.

Catherine West said...

I love this - Andrew and I watched it together!