Search This Blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

Grammy Nominated Musical Group "The Duhks" Came to Kodiak

Last Monday the Grammy nominated group, "The Duhks" came to Kodiak. What a fantastic concert. They were nominated for their song, Heaven is My Home. I"ll be tuned in during February's Grammys to see if they won!

Check out their website at www.duhks.com for more info on them....they have their music video you can click on and check out as well. Really good variety of music. They were better than I ever imagined. I think I was expecting them to be like the Dixie Chicks but they were much better-less whiny than the dixie chicks. And a greater variety of music.

The local radio station, KMXT, sponsored their trip here. They came last year as well. Makes living in Kodiak that much more enjoyable when we can enjoy world class music.

No comments: